I saw Anna Olsen's recipe as if on Euphoria and I really liked it. I tried it too and they have a cool taste!
- ginger: a grated teaspoon
- susan: 300 grams;
- flour: 150 gr;
- brown sugar: 300 gr;
- juice from 2 lemons
- melted butter: 100gr
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Ginger and sesame biscuits:
Make a mixture of all the ingredients. Put the soft and sticky dough with a teaspoon on a baking sheet in a tray. Even if it has an irregular shape, miraculously they will become round in the oven :)). I didn't believe it when I saw it on TV, but it really was. Put them in the tray and leave a large space between the biscuits because they will double their circumference. Place in the preheated oven at 220 degrees, 6 minutes per hour! otherwise it burns. Carefully remove and peel off the paper on a plate or on a wooden 'facalet' to take the shape of wavy sparks when they cool. But I had a big problem with the detachment from the paper, they didn't want it at all;)) so I took them as I could and reformed them on the plate ... from the pictures you can see that their shape is no longer round on plate and irregular;))
The taste is super good. The biscuits are crunchy, sweet-sour with ginger flavor (which is fragrant and slightly hot).
Chicken with sesame
1. For the marinade, mix the chicken broth with the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, sugar, starch, a tablespoon of sesame oil and water.
2. Put the chopped chicken in a container with a lid together with 10 tablespoons of marinade and leave it like this for 30 minutes, stirring the contents from time to time.
3. Heat the remaining tablespoon of sesame oil in a pan, add the garlic, ginger and chilli. Stir for 1-2 minutes, then add 450 ml of the remaining marinade and continue to stir until it thickens slightly.
4. In a large bowl, combine the starch with the flour, baking soda and remaining marinade until it becomes a thick, dry paste.
5. Pass the chicken breast through the egg whites, roll it in flour, then fry it until golden, about 2-3 minutes. Remove it on kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
6. Serve the chicken seasoned with the marinade combined with garlic, sesame seeds sprinkled on top and green onions.
How to prepare ginger tea and turmeric
- 2 cups of water
- 30 gr. of fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- Dear taste
- Lemon juice and a slice of lemon (optional)
Steps to make turmeric and ginger tea
First put the 2 cups of water in a saucepan. Clean the ginger and rub or chop well and incorporate it into the pan. Let it boil for 5 to 10 minutes. Once this time has passed, strain it and put it in a cup. Add turmeric and honey to taste (optional). Also, if you want, you can incorporate freshly squeezed lemon juice and accompany a slice of fresh lemon.
Cinnamon and ginger cookies
Cookies that should not be missing from the list holiday cakes are cinnamon and ginger cookies. It is stored for a long time in metal boxes or in cookie jars. Do not mix them with other biscuits, they have a strong aroma and will lend it to other dishes.
If the dough is not hard enough, you can put it in the fridge to harden. This dough can be left in the refrigerator for a few days.
How to keep the ginger diet
This wonder food can be added to any dish for taste and flavor. If you consume ginger regularly, your metabolism will normalize and you will suddenly have much more energy than usual. Ginger is a beneficial product for the digestive system, purifies the body, gastrointestinal tract, small and large intestine, liver and eliminates intestinal worms, according to ele.ro. Moreover, ginger reduces unhealthy body fat, helps eliminate excess fat from certain areas of the body, especially the abdomen and thighs.
How do I prepare the cream biscuit recipe?
The oven is preheated to 200 degrees Celsius. We are now preparing a tray, which we cover with baking paper so that the biscuits do not stick.
Mix with a whisk all the dry ingredients, namely: flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. After distributing unifrom, add sour cream and mix well with a wooden spoon until the dough is formed.
Tip: you can add 50 g of grated cheese or 3 tablespoons of grated ginger to the dough to change the taste of the recipe a little.
Pour all the contents on the board sprinkled with a little flour and knead until the dough has a soft and elastic consistency. It must be kept together and not stick to the board. It must become clean when we have finished kneading.
Sprinkle a little flour again and start spreading the sheet. Here we have the freedom to choose what shape we will give to the cookies. One option is to spread a sheet of 1/2 cm & ndash 1 cm and then cut it with the desired cookie shapes.
Another option is to divide the dough into balls the size of meatballs and then press them with the palm of your hand until they are about 1 cm thick. The third option is to divide the dough into 4 pieces that we flatten by hand, giving them a pie shape and then to cut triangles with a very sharp knife.
The ready-made biscuits are placed directly in the tray, with a not very large distance between them, about 1-2 cm, because they will grow more in height than in width.
Bake for 15 minutes until lightly browned.
The recipe and the pictures belong to him Maria Pintean, blog contributor Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea.
Maria is living proof that a young woman can not only be beautiful and smart, but also cook very well.
Ginger and cinnamon cake
Recipe for cake flavored with ginger and cinnamon, grated orange peel and rum
Check with walnuts, almonds, cinnamon and gl.
Cake recipe prepared with nuts, almonds, cinnamon and rum sherbet icing
Fasting check with cocoa
Fasting cake prepared with cocoa, ground walnuts, raisins and 2 tablespoons of jam
Lebkuchen - Biscuits Nemtesti
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease 2 large baking sheets and line with baking paper. Put the hazelnuts in a blender with half the amount of flour, then grind until very fine. Add the remaining flour, cocoa, spices, salt, baking powder and baking soda, then mix gently.
2. Put the sugar, honey, butter and lemon peel in a large bowl and mix with a mixer. Add eggs one at a time. Gradually add the hazelnut mixture, then mix until smooth. Leave in the fridge for 10 minutes.
3. To form the biscuits, remove the dough and, with the help of a spoon, roll the dough between your slightly wet hands. Place the balls at a distance of 4-5 cm on the prepared baking sheets - they will be stretched during baking. Leave in the oven for 12-15 minutes until the surface of the biscuits no longer looks wet. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool.
4. For the icing, put the sugar in a small bowl and mix with water and rum. Pass the tips of the biscuits through the icing, letting the excess drain, then place them on a wire rack to harden.
Biscuit, banana and coconut balls - recipe
Method of preparation
Put the biscuits through the food processor or through the mincer.
If you do not have any of these devices, break the biscuits into pieces, put them in a bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
Pour the ground biscuits into a large bowl.
Bananas must be well cooked to use in this recipe.
Peel a squash, grate it and put it on a flat plate. With a fork, start passing them from one end to the other, one at a time.
Pass them until they become puree. If you want to feel their more accentuated taste in balls, you can also leave a few whole pieces.
Place the mashed bananas over the ground biscuits. Mix with a spoon, then with your hands.
You need to get a hull tied, soft as plasticine.
From the dough obtained, take a piece and shape it into balls or candies.
Finish the coconut balls to give them a more elegant look.
Put the balls in the fridge and let them cool for at least an hour. They will harden better and become more fragrant and sweeter.
They are an excellent snack between meals. They can also be taken as a package. Children can serve them instead of candy, chips or other unhealthy snacks from the market.
They are surprisingly good for a recipe with three common ingredients.
Instead of biscuits you can use ground oatmeal (or other cereals).
The balls can be given at the end with cocoa powder or carobs instead of coconut, or with various seeds (sesame, chia, hemp).
Other ingredients, such as ground nuts or hazelnuts, can be added to the composition for extra protein, raisins, cranberries, etc.
On our website you can also find other homemade ball recipes, from various dried fruits or cereals:
Article source: Easy Recipes.eu, Only three ingredients - a delicious recipe in 5 minutes: https://retete-usoare.eu/doar-trei-ingrediente-o-reteta-delicioasa-in-5-minute/
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.